I had Windstream before and the service was excellent and so was the internet connection.Since, Talk America took over, my internet connection is constantly dropping.

Running a home based business this is very frustrating. When I called, the Technician was unable to help me. She put me on hold for over an hour while she worked with another technician to resolve the issue. I asked to be moved to another server, she said she will try to resolve it but it never happened.

I am changing my internet provider.This is after being with Windstream for 12 years!!!

Do not sign up with Talk America!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of talk america internet service from Talk America Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Talk America Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Talk America Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Talk America Services?

Comments