I have been waiting three days for a technician to come to my house and fix my internet. We started with Cavalier for phone and internet and never had a problem with getting support.

This is our first experience with Talk America and I am very disappointed. I am going to start shopping around for a new internet provider. I checked all the diagnostics myself but my husband and I are not very good with computers. I rely on our provider support.

There is no green light on the modem for "status". We didn't even get a call from service to say when someone would come out.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Talk America Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Talk America Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Talk America Services to other companies on our site.

Comments

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1073408

Talk America really sucks. It was cavalier then windstream and now this junk. I am definitely changing providers.